Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Project 5/22

During the course of this project I learned many new things about taking care of an aquatic ecosystem. I learned how to perform Nitrate and Ammonia tests and the importance of both of those. I learned about the seriousness of water quality and its effects upon aquatic creatures. I now understand the Nitrogen cycle and its role in the lives of plants and animals in an aquatic ecosystem. I learned that dechlorinating the water is perhaps the most important thing in keeping your fish alive, other than feeding it.

If there was anything I would change about this project, I would just get rid of blogs because they take a lot of time and I'm not sure it helped me out in this class. I learn better through the CPS tests and questions from teachers than doing blogs online every week.


No comments:

Post a Comment